CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Belated Thanks

Okay I have finally had a chance to take some pictures of some of the cute things people have gotten Danica lately so I could share them with everyone. I am hoping this is my last really overwhelmingly busy week at work--by the end of the day I will have driven to Coolidge three times in three days and that takes a lot out of a pregnant woman. But next week should be better. :)

Anyway, my Aunt Shirley and my dad helped Corey and I get the Pack n' Play that could double as a bassinet. So Danica has a temporary bed in our room. Now I am not sure how excited Corey is about the new addition to the room--the only place we could put it was on his side of the room. So when Danica wakes up Corey will have to get up to hand her to me. I have never been so glad to have my dresser on my side of the room. hehe.

I was so excited to find a Pack n' Play that complimented the colors in Danica's room and was Winnie the Pooh. So when she is done using it as a bassinet it will be a great play pen for her that compliments a lot of the things she has gotten already. :)
And Corey's mom finished a beautiful knitted blanket for Danica. Aren't the little flowers on it precious?
So overall I have to say that Danica did really well this week. She got some beautiful gifts. Belated thanks to everyone since I haven't been able to blog until now.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love the blanket!! It is so beautiful!! Looks like you are really getting ready!! How exciting!!

bradi said...

Is she here yet? Is she here yet? Hurry up!