CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

More updates

Here are some pictures from Day 2 of Danica's life. We are both feeling better. Danica showed signs of Jaundise, so she spent most of the day under the uv lights. But we did get to see her every three hours for feedings. And you can see that these feedings were the highlight of Corey's day--yep she is going to have him wrapped around her finger no matter how much he keeps telling me she won't. :) I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that we decided to do that baby shower after she was born--that way everyone can meet her at the same time. :)



4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH! I am so glad to hear everything went ok. Can't wait to hear from you and see you next weekend. Danica looks great!

andrea said...

Dang....she's cute. I wish I were closer so I could hold that sweet little tiny girl....if her dad would share her! :)

Russ said...

That is awesome. What an adorable kid! Congratulations!

bradi said...

She looks fantastic! You two did a good job! Can't wait to get my hands on her when we visit for the holidays.