CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Waiting Game

I have to say that today I was really hoping to be busy--really busy--you know in the hospital. But alas as of 5:45 pm it does not appear to be our day. So instead Corey and I did a little bit of walking and took a couple of pictures. I guess this way we will always remember what we looked like the day we thought we would be having a baby. Of course I am not sure how I feel about the picture of me by myself--I feel like I am as big as the house behind me. Maybe thats why I don't have many belly pictures to show. :)
But I have another doctor's appointment on Monday, so I guess we will see what new information that brings. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Seriously- It's been over a week since you last posted so i totally thought you had her.
Hang in there!!!

andrea said...

Hang in there momma! She'll be here soon. Maybe decisions will be made tomorrow to hasten her arrival?! Just remember, even though you are so uncomfortable, you are almost done/beginning!

onehm said...

OH I remember those waiting days!!!
Hope that you are feeling ok! Keep taking the belly pics...I didn't take enough and now I'm so sad!!
;) Good luck!

Julie Barnes said...

You look great!! I am sure Danica is just taking her time... :) You just look so CUTE!!