CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Doctor's update AKA the Waiting Game is Winding Down

So my doctor's appointment today was--well I would say fun but then you all would know I was lying because honestly when are they fun? So I will say it was encouraging--at least now I am starting to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and a day that Danica will greet the world. According to my doctor, Danica's day will be Thursday, October 23rd. Corey and I will be going to the hospital on Wednesday night to start the induction, but they don't anticipate her arriving until Thursday.

So hopefully we will have a post full of pictures for everyone by Friday. :)

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Well I hope it all works out... :) I think you are holding up very nicely... considering :)

andrea said...

Hooray! But you never know...she could still come on her own....I'll be so excited for the news though!

Janquilts said...

Congatulations. Hope we get to see her soon!!!!
Jan