CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag--I'm It

Okay my friend just tagged me--and since now is not the time to put things off I thought I would do it now.


3 Names You Go by...

Umm pretty much its only Shanan


3 Restaurants

Joe's Farm Grill--which luckily my coworkers love too when we want to celebrate something
Rubios--which my coworkers love when we just want to have lunch (that was where we went when they wanted me out of the office to set up my surprise baby shower.) :)
Anything Mexican Food--which is particularly hard for Corey because that is not his favorite type of food. :)



3 Trips to Plan on This Year

Honestly who gets to take three trips in a year? If I get to leave Phoenix it will probably be to go to the family reunion in Northern AZ. And that is really the only plan I have. I know its sad.



3 Things I Want Badly

A healthy baby
A painless (or at least less painful) delivery
The economy to get out of the toliet



3 Pets I've had

Actually I grew up with a lot of pets--most notably Zorro (my grandparent's dog).
Wishbone (my dad and my dog)
Brandy (Corey and my cat--you have heard a lot about her though if you have read anything on here).



3 Things I did Yesterday

Work
Ate
Slept
(yes my life is really that exciting now--if I make it to 8pm thats a long day for me).



3 Things I Ate Today

Cheerios (my current favorite breakfast)
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Strawberries...yum



3 Fears

Bugs (okay maybe not a fear but really something I would rather Corey handle)
Having the baby at work (one of my coworkers will kill me if she is born at work)
And I can't think of any others--I know what a boring cop-out



3 Things I Plan on Doing Today

Work
Go to Evening with ASU program (sounded like a much better idea 2 weeks ago when I was asked)
Sleep
(again my life is so interesting right now)



3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow (I know you will all be shocked by this)

Work
Take my friend out for his birthday lunch with my coworkers
Sleep
(but this weekend I might get my hair cut--I put might in front of everything now).



3 Favorite Holidays

St. Patrick's day (anniversary of when Corey and I met)
Thanksgiving (its always fun to have dinner with the family)
Christmas (especially when my cousins come from Portland) :)


3 Favorite Beverages

Since I got pregnant--
water
yellow snow from QT (really not as bad as it sounds)
lemonade with a little sprite

Before I got pregnant--Diet Coke was practically all I drank.


3 People I Tag

umm I will leave this open. If you feel like playing along then I just tagged you :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

awe, you do have some "extra" time. I hope all is well!! :)

Shanan and Danica said...

I wouldn't call it extra time--it took me two times separate times about 8 hours apart to actually finish the post. And it isn't even that long.