CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Doctor Update

Really I have so many things to share--and pictures to post of the neat new things I have gotten recently. But I have been so overwhelmingly busy that I haven't been able to keep up. But I did want to share with everyone that I went into the doctor yesterday for my weekly appointment and everything is still good. She is still head down--but still very high. She was so high that he actually did a 2 sec ultrasound to make sure she was still head down because he couldn't tell by touch. Unfortunately two second ultrasounds don't come with pictures :(.

But anyway, she does not seem to be in a huge hurry to join us which is good because she still has two weeks to stay where she is. In two weeks I am sure I will be fully ready for her to come out. :)

And I will post more fun stuff as soon as I have two seconds at home to play with pictures and such.

4 comments:

Jen said...

One of these days you are just going to wake up in the morning, get out of bed, and you tummy will drop! Literally- that's what it feels like.

Regarding Scott's costume ideas i'll just tell you, because they are not really appropriate to post.
He was going to dress Katelyn all in brown and stick a Styrofoam toilet seat around her neck. The 2nd was to drape a sheet over her and write horse on it. (horse "sheet") Seriously Scott!!!! That's all i could say.

The Youngs said...

I can't believe it's only two more weeks!!!

Julie Barnes said...

I am so excited for you!!

onehm said...

I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left!!! WOW.
I went almost a week over, and let me tell you, that was THE LONGEST week of my life. My baby was also almost 10 pounds. I'm sure you won't be quite as uncomfortable. I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE!! Can't wait to hear of the coming weeks!!

(PS...I'm dying at scott's costume ideas above!! ha ha ha)