CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

updates

I have learned one very important thing--newborns do not make blogging easy. Its much harder to find time to tell you all what is going on around Danica's schedule--but we are working it out.


I have to say I am very lucky--Corey is very hands-on and helpful. He really tries to make sure that I get as much sleep/rest as possible. And he only complains a little (and usually very jokingly) about having to change diapers. :)

But here are some pictures--the flowers are part of an arrangement that Corey's mom and step-dad sent to us after she was born. They are so beautiful!! And I thought it would be fun to share them (for like 2 seconds while I snapped a picture) with Danica.

We also went to our first doctor's appointment--and Danica passed with flying colors. But I will have a funny story to tell when she is older because the first thing she did was pee all over the exam table--and I am not exaggerating it was almost the entire table. So I guess we all know what she thinks of doctors, offices, and appointments. :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

HEY! so you are still busy huh? Sounds like fun... email me when you can :)

bradi said...

She looks beautiful! Glad she is keeping you busy!