CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

What's In A Name?









Corey told me to tell you all about what our wonderful (yes there is sarcasm in that) kitty did last night. And as I was trying to figure out what to write I realized that maybe we need to think of changing Brandy's name. I am thinking maybe Tornado-Kitty, since last night she went through the house like a tornado. I got up at like midnight (one of the wonderful side effects of pregnancy) to find many of the chairs pushed away from the table because Brandy--I mean TK for short--had run at them so fast so she could jump on them and claw the upholstery that she literally pushed them away from the table. Wonderful--I am just glad she didn't actually topple one over in all of her excitement.

Then I stepped on something that almost cut my foot. Huh? She had also hit our shelved lamp and knocked one of our knick-knacks off its shelf. It was broken all over the floor. Yep that is definitely what I want to deal with at midnight.

So I get that kind-of cleaned up, enough so I can go lay down again. Then I hear something in the kitchen. Brandy--no I mean TK--had gotten on the counter (something she really doesn't do often and knows better than to do usually) and knocked one of the small cutting boards and cups off of the counter (there may have been more but I was a little tired by this time.

So I had to clean up the broken cup and get the other stuff off the floor before I finally got to go to sleep. At which point she decided to jump on the bed to snuggle up with me. Okay I won't change her name, Brandy somehow just fits. But I could definitely do without another night where she decides to dismantle the house.

1 comments:

The Youngs said...

Haha that's so funny. I really like the name Tornado Kitty... Maybe I should call Caleb Tornado Baby because he's quite destructive too!