CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Princess and Elizabeth my favorites

My cousin posted her and her daughters results to a quiz to determine which Disney princess each of them was. Since I love Disney (yipee for having a baby because now I can go back to watching Disney movies and no one will think I am weird--hehe) and princesses (afterall Corey was the one that started calling me princess--he set this up himself--hehe), I decided to participate in the fun. And I have to say that I am absolutely not surprised to find that I am Belle. Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney Princess movie. :)

Now unlike the other quiz that I took--umm Corey is not agreeing to take this one to share the results. I can't figure out why...hehe.


You Are Belle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

In addition to my princess quiz I thought I would share the results of the quiz I found on another cousin's blog. I am having fun today--who needs to work when I can find quizzes to take...just kidding. hehe

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love your cute little page. I am going to add some stuff when I get to NM and have my own computer. I am still in AZ living with my mother in law working at UOP. I have not found a job yet, but I keep hoping for the best :)call me sometime and we can hang out, I want to hear all about the first trimester of your pregnancy ;)