CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

It's not ASU but...

Today the baby got his/her first souvenir gift--first gift brought back from someone's trip. In this case, my generous aunt got the baby a gift from her trip to Wyoming to see my incredibly smart cousin graduate from law school.

Now I will forget for a second that it isn't ASU--you know the most wonderful school on the planet (in my humble opinion). I will just admire that Wyoming has wonderful taste in colors--that is definitely something I can get behind.

And while Cowboys aren't quite as cool as Sun Devils--what Nicoll doesn't love Cowboys (as long as those Cowboys aren't from Dallas--but that is another issue). :)

So Corey and I will thank my wonderful, generous aunt on the baby's behalf. :)

1 comments:

Cody N. Weagant said...

(1) I'm still a Sun Devils fan, first; and (2) grandpa told me real cowboys weren't from Texas anyways