CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Corey's Contribution

I know that some people say that there isn't enough of Corey on this website--yes Dad I am referring to you. So I wanted to add the video Corey took last night of Brandy. Now I know, you may be thinking "Wow they talk about their cat a lot on this blog." And you would be right--but to us she is part of the family, and until October (or November) she is the only child we have. But I fear it will be quite a shock for her when she isn't the center of attention. What do you think?



By the way--the video is better if you watch until the end.





Disclaimer--Oh and no kitty was harmed in the taping of this video.

1 comments:

andrea said...

Now THAT was funny.....I'm so sorry your cat has balance problems and falls off things.

Oh wait. It was a cat. Strike that "sorry"! ;)