CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Celebrations Continue

Third-My friend and coworker celebrated her 28th birthday today. She is horrified at how much closer she is to 30. And I am shocked to find out that I am really the baby of the office--I thought we were the same age but alas no. Anyway I have a little bit of a reputation for setting up the parties on birthdays. This reputation may come from the fact that I completely covered my other coworker's office in over the hill things for his birthday--I wish I had pictures because you would laugh at the amount of over the hills stuff I found to cover his office. It was great.

Anyway, I had to keep it up. But not quite to the same degree, afterall I have to leave myself something to do when she beats me to 30. So I bought balloons and gave her balloon animals for her birthday, and maybe some banners that say happy birthday and a few streamers and some cupcakes. But really it was subtle--hehe

Here are a couple of pics of the birthday girl:





After the morning of cupcakes and milk (we had to have something healthy), we decided to go to the new Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. Have I mentioned how nice it is that all of these restaurants are moving out to the boonies where I live and work. :)

0 comments: