CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Writing on the Walls

Yesterday was an incredibly long day. I promised my friend I would add a post last night, but since I didn't get home until almost 9pm (and started my work day at 8am) I was a little--umm--lets say exhausted.

The highlight of my rather exhausting day was presenting information at the Mesa Grow Your Own teacher program. This program was developed to help graduates of Mesa schools finish teacher preparations programs in the hopes of becoming a teacher in Mesa schools when they finish. This meeting took place at one of the district buildings. And after running to the bathroom (something that seems to become very frequent the further along I am--oops too much information), I looked at the wall and realized all of the plaques were part of the Mesa Schools Sports Hall of Fame. So I searched the walls--and I found my uncle's plaque. It really made my day--and made me realize how long it has been since he was inducted to the Hall of Fame. :)

But I thought I would share a picture(got to love picture phones) of Uncle John's plaque--and hope everyone gets a smile like I did.


1 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah Grandpa! He was an awesome Ball'r back in his day!