CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

First--I have to celebrate the fact that my wonderful, creative, and very talented aunt gave me another wonderful gift for the baby. A hand-made burp cloth and receiving blanket. It is so exceptionally cute that I had to share a picture.

Second--I have to celebrate finishing my first semester as a graduate student at ASU!! Which--just in case you were wondering--is much harder and more stressful then being a graduate student at UOP. But it is also a lot more rewarding. :) Now I have a couple of weeks before summer school begins. :)


1 comments:

andrea said...

Very cute baby gear! Congrats on your 1st semester down! Hooray! Have a fun mini break from school. When are you gonna post a picture of that pregnant belly? You need to document the belly growth, and some of us don't get to see you in person... :)