CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

And the doctor says...

Thank you to everyone who participated in my little survey. I think there was a clear consensus that we were having a girl. And after the doctor's appointment today I can tell you all--yes you were right. We are having a baby girl. The ultrasound also shows that the baby may be due closer to October 19th (more on this after my next appointment with the doctor). She is about 15 oz. And everything looks really good.

I will hopefully have pictures this weekend--Corey has to set up our scanner.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! Congrats- start thinking of names now.

onehm said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting!

andrea said...

Hooray!!!!

Yay, for a healthy baby!
Yay, for an "upped" due date!
Yay, for a sweet little girl!

Boy's are fantastic too, but you can try for that one next time. ;o)

Makes it even more real, knowing what she is now, doesn't it?!