CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

random updates and ramblings

First--my doctor changed his ultrasound days, so my original appointment to get my first ultrasound had to be moved. So instead of Thursday, June 19th, Corey and I will hopefully find if we are having a boy or a girl on Friday, June 13th. I have to say I find it ironic that we are hoping to find out what our Halloween baby is on Friday the 13. Does anyone think that is a bad
sign? hehe. I put a poll up asking what everyone thinks we are having--Corey's idea. :)One of my favorite things to do as a pampering activity is to go get a pedicure. And usually this event is not worthy of blogging, but for some reason Brandy decided that she did not like this particular color--can cats even see colors? Anyway she has been attacking my toes everytime she sees them. So much for flip flops around the house.

An old friend of mine (and the son of one of my dad's best friends) graduated this week from medical school. So we got to go to Pinnacle Peak Patio for the big party. We had a blast--and other then the fact they made us wait forever for them to start serving (at least forever according to me)--the food was wonderful. It was one of the best, most tender steaks I have had in a long time.
Corey and I also went out on a date Saturday night--thanks to suggestions from many of my friends who keep telling me it's much harder to do that after the baby is born. We had a nice dinner at Brush Fire Grill--a small restuarant right by our house. Then we went to Cold Stone Creamery to enjoy a discount as part of ASU appreciation weekend. I have to love that the founder of Cold Stone is an ASU alumni. :)

3 comments:

onehm said...

I can't wait to hear what the baby is!! :)

Julie Barnes said...

yeah for babies... I am saying a girl, but I have nothing to base that off of.

Jen said...

I love the Halloween & Friday the 13th connection.
Hopefully baby is not hiding when it's picture time.

p.s. Scott is studying accounting.