CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

After Much Ado

Yes I have read the comments from different cousins asking for pictures of me pregnant. But I have also been bouncing between "man I am getting fat" and "umm I am not sure anyone will believe I am really like 5 and a half months pregnant." Neither of these thoughts made me want to run out and take pictures.


But today I finally broke down and took pictures--okay only one picture but still it is a picture. In part this picture are to show everyone the first step we took towards turning our spare room into our baby's room. Corey had a license plate made with the baby's name on it--I guess that is one advantage to working in a prison?


So enjoy the picture and enjoy the cute sign on her door. Hopefully very soon we will be able to share more pictures of the plans we have for her room.

8 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

SO CUTE! You look great!! I will miss you... :)

The Youngs said...

You are cute. Can't wait to see more as you progress!

andrea said...

Very cute! You have a cute little belly-bump.....just right! And, I hadn't heard the name yet...is this the 1st you've posted it or did I miss it earlier? Excellent choice, and cute nickname potential as well if you want to! Well done mom & dad!

Shanan and Danica said...

That was the first time we posted it. :)

Jen said...

You look really good- & i swear i think your rear end has vanished. How does that happen? My tripled in size when i was prego.

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Cody N. Weagant said...

What's her middle name gonna be?

bradi said...

Cute license plate! Is she named after the racer? You look good. When I was that far along with Emerson, you couldn't take my picture without a WIDE angle lens!!!

Shanan and Danica said...

the middle name is still under discussion--and yes she is named after the race car driver more because we both thought the name was beautiful than that we were in love witht the driver.