CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party to Say Farewell


One of my good friends is moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico in just about a weeks time. I am very happy for her because this move will end a rather long period of time that her and her husband have been living apart while he was working in New Mexico while she was working here at UOP while he finished his bachelor degree. It seems like they are finally getting to mark off many things on their list of goals--and for that I am incredibly proud of both of them.
But I will miss Julie. She was one of the first people I met at UOP. We happened to be in the same training class and really hit it off from almost the first day at UOP. When I left UOP for ASU--working with Julie was one of the things I sincerely missed. Julie also stood up for me at my wedding as a bridesmaid--for which I was incredibly grateful.
So I wish Julie all the best and thank her for inviting me to her super fun farewell party with swimming and wonderful food (of course the pregnant one would notice the yummy food). But it was nice to see some of the group from UOP that I haven't seen since I left.

1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

you are too kind to me. I will miss you as well... it will be weird on a new adventure... but hopefully worth it!!