CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Baby is getting so Big

I had to go through the pictures on my phone this week to show a friend pictures--and I was shocked to see how much Danica has grown.
And then this week I had to redo the straps on her car seat--and take out the little infant head positioner. And I realized how much bigger she looks in her carseat. She doesn't look like this little baby anymore.

And then finally today I took her to the doctor for a check up--and she already weighs 13 lbs. 1 oz. Oh my goodness she isn't my little baby isn't little anymore.

I really thought she was going to be a little baby a lot longer.

8 comments:

andrea said...

Isn't a wild?! It does happen faster than you ever think. It's like the nine months of being pregnant is more like nine YEARS, and then they get here, and their first year is over before you blink twice. Enjoy it while you can!

And she is so cute, I love the picture of the chunkamous legs!

Marla said...

Do you realize your Great Grandmother Nicoll gave birth to a 13lb baby! Sometimes life does give you lemonade.
Cute baby!

Julie Barnes said...

She is so precious! I can't believe how fast time goes. She is so cute. One more month and I will join you in motherhood!

The Youngs said...

She is so cute and big! :)

The Youngs said...

Oh and we went to the Wildlife Zoo because we hadn't been, and they have the new aquarium. Plus I think it's way better than the phx zoo... you can actually see the animals and get close to them.

bradi said...

She's so cute! Every stage is pretty awesome until they learn to speak and then it's all downhill!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

She is getting big- what a cutie!

Beth said...

Time really does fly once the little ones are arrive. If only we could slow it down, just a little!