CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back

Today was my first day back to work--and my first day taking Danica to the sitter for the day. It was so hard to leave her there--even though I really like her sitter (who will be known from now on as Nana) and Danica didn't get upset as I was leaving. But it was still hard.

But throughout the day Nana said that Danica was very good--she only got fussy towards the end of the day and part of that fussiness seemed to be that she was tired of eating out of a bottle. But Nana and the other girls in the house seemed to be quite taken with our little girl.

And work was good. It kind of stunk because both of my supervisors were out of the office today so there were quite a few things I couldn't do because I wasn't sure how things have changed (I just know that with the budget issues there have been lots of changes).

So overall the day was okay--but I will be so glad when I get to be with her all day tomorrow. February is going to be so hard because I will be back to work full time.

6 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

What a cute picture! Danica is beautiful! I am in the debating stage... the LLS said they may make an offer for me to stay within the next two weeks. What should I do?? Decision time, I guess.

Janquilts said...

It has been a very long time since I left my first at a babysitters but I still remember the angst and all the issues.
Beautiful picture of Danica.
Jan

Jen said...

It is tough, i have kinda been there.
This is a good time to leave her though. Just wait until she is a little older and she screams when you leave- It's heart breaking.

p.s. Love the picture!

andrea said...

I'm sorry momma! I'm glad she didn't cry when you left her though. That picture is absolutely adorable!!

Shanan and Danica said...

I have to give Bradi the credit for the picture...she took it at Christmas. :)

Hannah + 4 said...

She is beautiful! That would be so hard! I can't do it. I have to leave Avree while I'm in the hospital having the new baby and just thinking about it makes me sad. I hope it goes okay for you.