CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Shot Through the Heart

At least that is what it felt like while I watched the nurse give Danica her shots today. But now she is immunized against a whole bunch of things.

On the upside she is growing wonderfully. She weighed 11 lbs. 11 oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long.

And now that she is home she seems to be okay--which helps me feel a little less guilty about taking her for her shots.

At least Christmas will be here in a couple of days and then she will have other things to think about. :)

3 comments:

andrea said...

It is a heartbreaker to watch the shots, isn't it? I'm just glad I didn't read here that you took her to the vet for her shots! ;)

I hope she kept feeling happy for you.

Jen said...

Shots are so hard. One thing i have learned is to not look into their eyes when it's taking place. It heart breakingL(

Shanan and Danica said...

Rest assured everyone, I didn't take her to the vet for her shots. :)