CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Go Cardinals!

As I mentioned in my last post--my sister loves the Cardinals and has for years. She likes to say she was Cardinals when Cardinals wasn't cool (hats off to Barbara Mandrell). And she wants to make sure that her little niece is a Cardinals fan too (as long as the Cardinals aren't playing the Dolphins Corey is okay with Danica being a Cardinal fan). To that end here is the outfit that my sister has provided for Danica to wear on Football days:

Aren't those shoes the cutest--I wonder how long she will let them stay on. :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Your little girl is so cute! I Love the shoes!!!

Julie Barnes said...

I love the tiny little shoes!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome....fellow Cards fans. I live in Tucson and was at the game when the Cards won the NFC Championship. Here is a song I think you sister may like. I just found your website, but recorded this song a week or so ago.

http://www.railroadimages.com/cardinals.html

Click the link on the page to hear the song.

Way to go Cardinals!!!