CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Santa,

My wish for Christmas is to spend time with the people I love--preferably getting lots of pictures so I can document the occasion. And today I got to do it again--while introducing Danica to the magic of Santa Claus.

My niece and my sister's niece with Danica--they were totally enamored with Danica. They loved holding her hands and walking next to her stroller.


My niece Jessica kissing Danica. You can see the cute little rattle my sister got for Danica. She got the letter C for the Cardinals. My sister has been a Cardinals fan for a long time and is so glad to see them going into the playoffs.
Jessica and Danica with Santa Claus--yes to get pictures with her not crying I had to leave the pacifer in until the last moment and then run out of the picture with it.


Danica with Santa by herself--I have to say she is the cutest baby but I may be a little prejudice. :)

And Danica loved his beard--after every picture we had to get his beard out of her face because she kept pulling it on her face so she could rub it against her cheek.

Overall it was a wonderful way to spend a morning/afternoon. And Danica had a blast with her aunts and cousin again.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The picture w/ Santa is so cute- She is so tiny:)

Julie Barnes said...

Awe, I think you are right... she really is a very adorable baby. I can't wait to meet her. :)

andrea said...

So cute. Nothing is quite as fun as getting little babies pictures with Santa!