CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

new pictures

My dad has been pointing out the fact that I haven't blogged in a while--but really I didn't think you all wanted to read about me going to work, coming home for dinner, and then going straight to bed. Really that didn't seem blog-worthy.

But today I got to have the 3D ultrasound Corey and I have been waiting for. Unfortunately, Danica proved to be less then cooperative. She decided after a couple of pictures that she wanted to stare at my spine. And nothing that I or lady doing the ultrasound could do could convince her to look up so we could get a good look. And the few times we could almost see her face--she had her hand or arm right up in her face. She has stubbornly decided that Corey and I have to wait until she is born to really find out who she looks like.

But I will share some of better pictures:

7 comments:

onehm said...

Don't you LOVE these amazing photos? When we had our 3D ultrasound with Gigantor, he came out looking EXACTLY like his photos. It's amazing.

bradi said...

Those pictures are crazy! It looks like a painting. We had regular old fashioned ultra sounds and came up with nicknames at each stage--peanut, skeletor and monkey.

dad said...

Already the cutest great-grand child of Casper and Glorya.

Julie Barnes said...

so cute!!! I think she just might be a bit shy :)

Happy2Bme said...

These are so cool! I love them. i wish we had had these done.

bradi said...

The cutest great grandchild of Cap and Glorya? Thems fightin' words, grandpa! You best behave yourself!

The Youngs said...

Wow you got some good ones! Caleb was always cuddling with the placenta so we barely saw his face. How are you feelng? I can't believe you're getting so close! Put up more belly pictures! :)