CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Make Room for Baby

There is nothing like getting the room set up to make it real that yep--a baby is coming. This week the furniture got delivered and Corey got my birthday present (the gliding rocking chair) all set up. The room is starting to come together. So here are some pictures so everyone can see what Danica's room will look like:





This weekend was also went out to dinner with Corey's mom and step dad for my birthday. She gave Danica her first set of Red Sox stuff. Of course, Danica still has more Cubbie stuff, but the competition has officially begun. She also gave Corey the shirt that his Gramms sent from Massachusetts, it says Forever Daddy's Girl. It really is kind of cute--except now I have to get something that says Mommy loves me or Mommy's princess.

5 comments:

bradi said...

Aw, the nursery looks great! I'm sure you'll find plenty of mommy clothes for little Danica. You're hitting the home stretch!

andrea said...

Very cute....it's getting real now!!! Oh, and for the record...I don't know if you have or are in the market for a diaper pail, but get the diaper chap...a thousand times better than the diaper genie.

Your are almost there mommy!!!! So excited for you! :)

andrea said...

I meant diaper champ....apparently my "m" key is faulty....

Julie Barnes said...

wow, it is really coming true now...!!! I love the pooh stuff!

Jen said...

I love all the furniture!
Danica is going to LOVE her room.