CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Corey's ahh moment

Corey got to have his second ahh moments related to Danica--the very first was the ultrasound pictures. But last night he got to feel the baby move for the first time. And you could totally see his face light up and a smile spread across his face. He was in love. :) I honestly think if it were possible he would have kept his hand on my stomach for the entire night he would have done it--but really I have to sleep.

But I thought everyone would like to know that Corey had an ahh moment last night--and he is totally smitten with Danica. :)

3 comments:

andrea said...

Ahhhh.....

Definitely the dads don't get as much bonding time with the kids pre-birth than the moms do! But that is definitely one of the fun things for them!

Jen said...

That is so sweet! You think that is precious.... Just wait until Corey holds her for the 1st time- it will make you cry.

The Youngs said...

That is adorable! I love moments like that. I really miss the movements too! How are you feeling?