CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Clothes for Danica


During our cousin's dinner yesterday, my wonderful Aunt Shirley gave Danica a couple of more outfits. The green one is nice and heavy, so it will be perfect for December and January when Arizona is not 100 degrees (at least I vaguely remember that there is a time when it won't over 100 degrees but right now it feels like an impossible dream--it feels like summer will never end, but that is a topic for another post--hehe). And I am pretty sure that the pink one will be one of my dad's favorite outfits for the baby.
And luckily my dad gave gave Danica the perfect accessory for the pink outfit--a pink cubs beanie. :)
Corey still holds out some hope that Danica will be a Red Sox fan, but really how could she be a Red Sox fan with so many cute Cubs outfits to choose from?
My dad picked out all of these cute Cubs things for Danica. And wait for it--he ordered all of these things online by himself. My dad has almost reached the 21st century--he reads blogs on a regular basis, he has started to comment on the blog--well my blog, and he has ordered stuff online. If we can get him to reply to email then he will be all set. :)

3 comments:

dad said...

Shanan has a bit of a smart mouth.Danica will look great in Cubs gear,but I'm not Red Sox will fit.

dad said...

I'm not sure Red Sox will fit.

Shanan and Danica said...

I don't know what Dad is talking about...I didn't see anything that was smart mouthed about that post...hehe.

And I will not comment on the Red Sox thing because umm that could get me in trouble, but I will say I have bought a few Cubs things myself.