CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yum

I don't have any pictures but I had to share that Corey has become quite the chef during his time off from work. Tuesday night he made a yummy cajin rice with andouille sausage. Last night I came home to the biggest hamburgers you have ever seen filled with bacon, chorizo, sauteed onions, and cheese. They seriously were huge. But they were also seriously yummy. And tonight I get to look forward to chicken that Corey saw on the food network--the person called it Polish Chicken which peeked Corey's interest (he is half Polish). So I will have to update everyone on the yumminess of dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love when men cook... not that I really ever cook, but I love to eat something good that I didn't have to make :)

Jen said...

Way to go Corey!!!!! You are scoring some major points my friend.