CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my birthday. Corey and my dad took me out to Joe's Farm Grill for lunch. The Ahi Tuna Sandwich was super yummy, but my Aunt Shirley would never be able to eat it because it is rather spicy.


But my Aunt Shirley gave me some wonderful gifts to share with Danica. First she contributed to the rocking chair I wanted--I don't have a picture yet, but Corey ordered it and it is going to be here this week so I will more then. Then she gave me lots of fun Pooh stuff for Danica:









Corey had flowers delivered to me at work. Usually at work we all go out to lunch for people's birthdays. But since today is the first day of school, the group decided to have pizza ordered in for lunch. Which worked out perfectly because Corey's surprise arrived right as we were eating, so everyone got to see the beautiful flowers with the pink balloon:
And you may notice the streamer in the top part of the picture--I kind-of started a tradition of decorating the office of the birthday people in my area. So of course today they did it to me. But I almost messed it up because I am usually the first person to arrive. My friends knowing this, actually beat me into work but the person with the master key did not. So they took my key and sent me on a errand--but the effect was fun:

So overall it has been a fun birthday. :)





4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

happy birthday!! Looks like you had a great time!! Yeah for the first day of school!!!

andrea said...

Happy birthday!!!

Looks like fun. Hope the first day back went well...at least you had fun with friends! :)

Kempe Naegle Nicoll said...

Happy Birthday!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!~
I love getting flowers! Good job Corey!