CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Ban Has Been Lifted

I just realized how long it has been since I wrote anything. Work has been crazy--the new buildings are finished and we are going to be temporarily relocated the beginning of next week. So my office mates and I had to have everything set up so we could work from a temporary offices. Not a lot of fun.

But I thought I would write today to let everyone know that my ban on chinese food--the one that was started primarily because the mere thought of chinese food made me nauseous--has been lifted. At least for today. Corey was thrilled because we were able to go to Mongolian BBQ for the first time in almost six months--for the record this is one of Corey's favorite restuarants that happened to open a location by our house, so Corey was not thrilled not to be able to eat at it.

We met Corey's mom and stepdad for lunch. And Corey's mom gave the baby a few more gifts that she had made--including a very cute matching hat, sweater and booties. :)

She also gave us Corey's baby spoon for safe keeping. You can't really see it well in this picture but it is engraved and very cute--oops I almost said pretty but I don't think Corey would like that. So I think between this spoon and the baby doll I have that my Granny Johnson made for me, Danica will have some very special items in her room. :)

1 comments:

Beth said...

What an adorable outfit! I am so happy for both of you...about Danica...and the Mongolian BBQ!