CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Lane

My cousin had this on her blog, and I thought it was just too much fun to pass up...
Here's the rules:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember (it can involve the family or even my husband too)!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺

4. Consider this a Tag: if you've read it, you have to do it!

3 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

I think I have the same memory of you. Maybe that's the only time that we've met? I wonder who's wedding that was -- there's too many family members. I'm still working on their names! Maybe Kempe has more memories to share :)

Kempe Naegle Nicoll said...

I'd say it's being up at the ranch to brand on the 4th of July every year. Now that I'm older, I wish I could spend more time there!

dad said...

I remember you were born on a Monday morning and Tuesday evening I took you out when I fed the horses. And then I brought you to Mesa to visit to your grandma and grandpa. And your grandma was absolutely furious with me for taking you out when you were just a day old in all that dirt and germs.