CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Souvenirs

In addition to all the fun pictures that I got to bring from Chicago, I also got to bring home a not-so-nice sinus infection. Luckily my doctors have given me things to take that have helped but also are safe to take. So I am finally feeling better after going home early yesterday and deciding early this morning that I was not going into work today.

But on to happy fun news. I decided while in Chicago that our baby would be a Chicago Cubs fan--really is there any other team to be a fan of in baseball. To that end, I went wild in the souvenir shop across the street from Wrigley Field. So here is a picture of one of the many things I bought for the baby. I think its a perfect addition to the cute outfit my aunt bought for the baby. :)




3 comments:

Jen said...

Gotta love it. Simply adoarble! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip, but sad that you aren't feeling well.
Feel better soon.

bradi said...

It's so cute! Jen sent us one when Emerson was born because she lived in Wrigleyville! Glad you had such a good time, cuz.

onehm said...

Super cute!!!
;)

Hope you are all better now!