CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Be Still My Heart

Okay I had one of the most exciting expereinces of my life today--even better than getting married--I got to hear the baby's heart beat today. So I realize that this post is really boring because it has not pictures--sorry not to the ultrasound part of this event yet. And I have no audio because they don't record these things--they really should. We should all get a burned cd with the sound because it is clearly the most important and thrilling thing I ever heard, but alas we don't. So I have nothing else to share except that I got to hear the most beautiful sound on earth.

And just in case you are wondering, my sinus infection is better. I am at work today. But everyone is laughing at me for carrying around my own box of kleenex. So I am not healed yet. But it is all okay because I heard the baby's heartbeat today.

1 comments:

Jen said...

That just brought back so many memories- Isn't it the sweetest thing ever!