CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Love Languages

My cousin did this quiz and I thought it would be fun to do it as well...and guess what--I dragged Corey kicking and screaming into doing it too. I am not going to tag anyone--if you want to participate have fun. :)
Corey feels loved when...

The Five Love Languages

I have multiple love languages!

My Detailed Results:
Quality Time: 7
Receiving Gifts: 7
Acts of Service: 7
Words of Affirmation: 6
Physical Touch: 3

Shanan's Primary Love Language is Acts of Service
My Detailed Results:
Acts of Service: 10
Physical Touch: 9
Quality Time: 5
Words of Affirmation: 4
Receiving Gifts: 2

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

1 comments:

Jen said...

I made Scott do it too & can you believe it we actually sat down together again and answered the questions together too.

Ya, it surprised we that we are pretty much complete opposites in the love language department.