CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CHI-TOWN



http://www.kiwee.com/?c=kw3sn6391

I am so excited. I am only the final count down for my trip to Chicago. I have a new heavy jacket--I am not sure what I will do with it after I get back but that is a detail for later. I am doing a bunch of laundry so all of my favorite clothes are clean for my trip. I will be packing today and tomorrow. The Friday I get to go to Chicago!!

Now the big question is what will Corey do for the weekend while I am gone? According to Corey he is going to play on the computer while I am gone. I know--shocking.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Is it a buisness trip?
Either way, i'm jealous! You better take tons of pics.
Have Fun!

Shanan and Danica said...

Yes its a business trip--I am going to be the advisor for all the students who are interested in the Poly campus. :)

onehm said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME! You lucky girl!!