CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Gifts for Danica

My coworkers gave me a baby shower today--and actually totally surprised me. I really thought that we were just having an advisors meeting until I walked in and the whole room was decorated in Winnie the Pooh and everyone was yelling surprise. It was a little shocking. I will have more pictures of the actual party next week--my friend is buring me a cd of pictures. But today I thought I would share pictures of all of the cute things that my friends bought for Danica. And here is a little closer view over everything:

To sum up, we got a few blankets, a few outfits, pacifers, a crib soothing machine, a diaper bag, lots of toys (including a pooh dressed up as piglet--it is too cute), a couple of different keepsake/memory books, a kit of first aid items, and a couple of pairs of slippers.
Overall it was a super fun party--a great end to a very crazy and busy week. And a lot of fun to open lots of fun stuff for Danica.

1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

wow, that is so much stuff!! SO CUTE! I love pooh!!! YEAH, only a few short weeks left! I would still like to see a picture of you... :)