CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctor Update

I went to the doctor today. Danica is still head down (thank goodness) and still a little high. But overall everything looks good. And her heartbeat is still the most beautiful sound in the world.

In talking to his mom, Corey learned that he and his brother were both 17 days early--yikes that would ruin my plan to get the entire holiday season off. But in talking to my dad, he and I were both late (he was like 20 days late). I am hoping that together these will even out and she will be right on time. Isn't that how these things work?

Hope everyone else is having a day full of fun and exciting news like this. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Counting down......
Are you ready for this? Can you still breathe when you attempt to go to bed at night?
That was the worst!
You better get prepared if she does come early- hospital bag and what not-- But don't get too anxious mentally, or it will drive you crazy playing the waiting game.

Julie Barnes said...

Congrats on the great day!! Only a few more weeks and you will be holding her in your arms. I am so excited for you!!