CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank You to the Grandpas-to-be

Corey's dad and my dad each gave us the money to get a great gift for Danica--her infant car seat and stroller. So now we can take Danica home from the hospital!! Which is a good thing considering that she is due in just over a month. But it doesn't seem like she is doing much towards moving into a head down position--I swear her head is still invading my rib cage. But I will have more info tomorrow after my appointment. For tonight, look at her cute car seat and stroller that Corey got to put together on his day off. Wasn't he lucky?


2 comments:

andrea said...

Very cute!!!! So glad you got the all-important carseat.

She better move head down.....try doing headstands...

Julie Barnes said...

SO CUTE... and you are right... time is running out! I hope her little head decides to go in the right direction soon. :)