CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Retreat

No I am not talking about going backwards--I am talking about the retreat I got to do with the other advisors in the education program.
We went to the Wildlife World Zoo--and if you haven't been there you should go. Yes it really is out by the loop 303 and yes there really is a loop 303. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from when I got to touch sting rays--I will have to get my friend to send me some of her pictures. She got some of me right after I came off the log ride--I was drenched!!



And here are the flamingos:

Then I went to the gift shop and got Danica a very cute hat. She is not too sure about the hat, really not sure about the flash from the camera, and enjoying climbing on me more then the hat or the pictures but here you go:

After the zoo, where we had lunch, we went back to ASU's West campus for some professional development. Overall it was a fun day--but it was really a little far from us.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! Katelyn would wear hats until just recently, like 2 months ago. Perfect timing for summer.

See ya tomorrow:)

Julie Barnes said...

she has such long hair!!! Looks like fun, at loop 303.