CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures from Nana

We call Danica's sitter Nana. And today she gave me a special surprise of sending me pictures of Danica. I thought I should share them with you because what can I say--she is a pretty darn cute kid. Plus I want everyone to recognize that I am not the only person she won't smile for--although I did take some pictures this morning to show you all her new carseat (those will hopefully be posted after work)--and she did almost smile in one. :)

Yes it is true--there is beautiful soft grass but no my daughter wants to play in the rocks:
And just try to get her to smile--she won't:

Okay maybe a very little bit:
This one I am sure she is smiling. 1) She isn't looking at the camera and 2) I am pretty sure she knows she isn't supposed to be getting on that bike.
What can I say--my little darling is quite a character. :)

1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

oh man! She is so big! I love that she likes the rocks better than the grass... so cute!