CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Day of Fun

Yesterday was definitely a busy day of fun.

First, Danica and I went to Jen's house to get my hair cut and colored. I don't have a good picture that just shows my haircut yet--but just trust me it is great. I love it!!

Then Danica and I went to Danica's first friend's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. She had a little bit of pizze and cake. Since it was a Cinderella party, Danica gave her friend a really cute Cinderella tea party set. And as a special surprise the birthday girl and her mom gave Danica a big pink plastic ball. Danica loves it. She loves to sit with Corey and have him tap the ball and then she tries to copy his pattern. So we hear a lot of tap-tap-tap then a lighter tap-tap---tap. But it is so cute. The only tough thing is that she is trying to use the ball to stand up.

Danica and I at her first party:


After the party we came home for a little bit. Then my sister called and told me that she was playing softball at a park in Tempe. So Corey, Danica and I went to watch her play and hang out with Delfina and Jessica. Danica had a lot of fun, but we could tell she was getting really tired so we ended up not going out to dinner with everyone.

Danica and I at the game:
Playing with cousin Jessica:
Playing with Aunt Tammy:

We got Danica into the car and about halfway home she fell fast asleep. When we got her home she barely woke up when we got her out to put her to bed. Overall her busy day tired her out.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you love the new cut & color, can't wait to see the pic. It was so fun to see you:)

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Sounds like a great day and I'm sure Danica slept great for you after all that activity :)

andrea said...

Nothing better than a sleepy baby! It means she had lots of FUN! :)

Julie Barnes said...

What a great day! AND she fell asleep :) SO CUTE!

Team Skousen said...

Gotta love those busy days that make them tired!