CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny brought Danica her first Easter basket today--and I have to say that the Easter Bunny had Danica pegged pretty good. Here are two T-Shirts that Danica got.

The last week or so have been a little crazy for Danica--she has been sick so she has not been sleeping very well. So this T-Shirt will pretty much give you all an idea of how well I have been sleeping lately: But in general this shirt gives you a good idea of what the Easter Bunny thinks of Danica--that she is quite a cutie!!
Here is a picture of Danica with her Easter Basket. We had quite a busy morning so we did not get the picture taken until we got home from Aunt Shirley's--as you can see she was pretty tired.
The outfit I got her came with a hat--I thought it was so cute but Corey kept laughing hysterically. I still think she looks adorable with her hat on:
Overall it was a wonderful Easter. We went to Aunt Shirley's for lunch. We had yummy ham with the prickly pear syrup I made for Christmas as a glaze, twice baked potatoes (favorite), and roasted leek and potato soup that I saw on Barefoot Contessa. Personally I loved the soup--but I was a little biased since I made it. hehe.
Then we had strawberries, homemade ice cream, and whipped cream. It was awesome!
And Danica is starting to eat real food. It has been a struggle because she hates baby food. But we are starting to find that she likes soft adult food. I bought some no sugar added apple sauce--and she loved it. She eats it like a little birdie--coming after the spoon with her mouth wide open. She also tried some of my soup--she had great taste and loved it, crab and lobster dip, Aunt Shirley's home grown beets, the inside of the twice baked potato, and ice cream. She loved it all.
She also started crawling--well really it was scooting--all over Aunt Shirley's floor. She was very entertaining.

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

That shirt is so cute and SO accurate!!!

andrea said...

She's getting so big! And already starting to crawl?! Good grief! For the record, the hat is very cute! :)

The Bouchard Family.... said...

I saw that barefoot contessa the soup looked yummy. The shirts the easter bunny gave danica are so cute. And the hat is adorable If I remember corectly corey laughed at a hat that rosie had that was like that. Well I hope you had a good easter.