CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Great 8 Tag

So, I got tagged:

8 THINGS ABOUT US.

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog--done :)
2) Answer the six "8" items (they are in no particular order).
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV shows
-Bones: who doesn't love Booth!!
-NCIS: Gibbs smacking DeNozo on the back of the head--hilarious.
-Ultimate Recipe Showdown: I think Corey's brother's wife and I are going to do a dinner testing recipes from the show--how fun.
-Diners, Drive-in, and Dives: Refer to my quest. :)
-Cash in the Attic (BBC version)/Antiques Roadshow: I love to watch them value things--and then generally say I would sell them if I had them. hehe
-Emeril Green: good ideas without the annoying BAM!
-Iron Chef America: Corey likes Bobby Flay so we tend to watch it when he is challenged.
-practically anything else on Food Network. I am addicted. :)


8 Things I did yesterday
-gave the baby a bath.
-gave the baby decongestant.
-helped the baby fall asleep.
-woke Corey up before he wanted to get up. :)
-put dishes in the dishwasher.
-watched TV while rocking the baby in her bouncy chair.
-took a nap with the baby.
-did some shopping at Sprouts.
*baby has been sick all weekend--so it wasn't a fun weekend to list for everyone. :)

8 Things I look forward to
-the economy improving so I don't go to work everyday worried about my job.
-Corey finding a new job that makes him happy.
-finishing my masters.
-saving up for a house.
-the baby feeling good again.
-Corey finishing dinner--I can hear him cutting up everything for dinner.
-Vacation--we are hoping to see the family at the reunion this summer. :)
-Cousin's dinners--especially since school shouldn't conflict anymore this semester!!

8 Favorite Restaurants--in no particular order
-Macaroni Grill--this is where Corey and I met.
-Joe's Farm Grill--big with work for birthday lunches. :)
-Red Lobster--yumm seafood.
-LoLo's Chicken and Waffles--yumm smoothered fried chicken.
-Bobo's China--one thing I miss about not living in the west valley anymore.
-Burrito Express--or really any Mexican food...ask Corey. :)
-YC's Mongolian Grill--although we don't get to go as much with the baby.
-Logan's Roadhouse--Santa Fe Tilapia...yummy.

8 Things on my Wishlist
-a pay raise
-a maid
-happy, healthy family
-a baby who is not sick
-more time to do fun things with the family
-more opportunities for vacations
-money to buy a house
-to be successful

8 people I tag
-Concho Dandy
-The Bouchard Family
-Believe it to See it
-Bumps, Bruises and Kisses (if she is finally back...hehe)
-Julie and Stephen
-Caleb Keoni
-Moore Ravings and Cravings (if you do this before the next cousin's dinner maybe my dad won't give you grief for not posting...hehe)
-To Eternity and Beyond

5 comments:

The Bouchard Family.... said...

The girls had that sick bug to Madison was home for 3 days. I hope Danica is feeling better.

Julie Barnes said...

Awe, little Danica was sick all weekend? That is no fun. I hope she is feeling better today.

Jen said...

I want a maid too :)

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Hope Danica gets better soon! Sick babies are no fun and very busy!!

onehm said...

OOOH. This is a good one.
I am so behind on the blogging tags.
I will get to this one. Soon.
:)