CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I want to rock and roll all night

Today I participated in the Devils in Disguise community service activity at ASU Tempe. It was a lot of fun--but I am very sun burned. I thought I had choosen an activity that was indoors, but it turned out that it was a field day for the Best Buddies organization. I wish I had pictures of us playing volleyball with sheets and water balloons, but I totally forgot my camera. This blogging thing is new but one thing I am realizing is that I have to remember my camera a lot more often.

But when I got home--I found my camera and decided to share this pictures with you:

Here is what Corey decided he wanted for his birthday--so the house is full of the sounds of music. Brandy is not overly impressed--she is asleep on her cat house.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Boys & their video games! They are inseperable(Sp).

onehm said...

We were looking for guitar hero at Christmas...but never found it!!
;)
Looks like your hubby is happy! That's always a good thing!


*I carry my camera in my purse now...it's all about the blog! ;)