CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Post

For Easter I decided to start a new blog--I guess you could say I have finally joined the bandwagon. A big part of this decision comes from recently learning that Corey and I are expecting a baby. We are both hoping that through this blog we can keep everyone up to date on how we and our growing family are doing.


But for today I will introduce you to our kitty Brandy. She is the queen of our house. And as you can see from the picture she can be quite entertaining.

3 comments:

bradi said...

Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world. So excited to have you here! Can't wait to hear all the pregnancy details. Congrats to you and Corey!

andrea said...

Welcome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you....I hope you have a healthy puke-free pregnancy that you can somewhat enjoy! ;) It is so fun...but long...when are you due?!

Jen said...

Welcome! I'm so excited for you guys & the baby news!