CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Saturday in the Park

Saturday Danica and I went to Playtopia--which is really one of the coolest parks I have ever been to. I hadn't been there until my friends invited us, but I am seriously considering having Danica's birthday there. Anyway, we had tons of fun at the park. The weather was perfect and with the all over shade, all of the play equipment was not hot.

Here is Danica and I on the slide--afterwards she tried to get every big kid going down the slide to take her with them:

Here is Danica after she tried to copy the big kids going up the slide:

Here is Danica jumping on all of the play equipment. She really loved the sound she made when she would jump:

Finally--Danica's favorite thing to do was jump on the draw bridge because it made the draw bridge go up and down:

0 comments: