CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekend fun

Work has been crazy all week--by all week I mean Monday and Tuesday. Monday I had to run a workshop on campus for new students, and it ended up being larger than anyone anticipated. Than Tuesday I had to MC an event on campus--which went well until the closing when I suddenly said it was 2005. Huh? Where did that come from? :)


So I have not had a chance to update everyone on the weekend fun. My friend and I took our kids to the Salsa Fest in Tempe. It was a blast!! I got to try like 50 different salsas. Some were great. Some I am not sure why those people were in a competition--but to each their own.

My friend and I were not really big fans of paying $7 for burritos, particularly for the kids who were probably not going to eat much anyway, so we went to Chick-fil-a. This was the first time I had taken Danica into Chick-fil-a. We had always gone through the drive-thru, so I knew she loved their food. But I had no idea how much she would love their play area.

She had so much fun that she did not want to stop to eat--which if you know Danica really is a feat. She usually can't wait to eat. She also got to go on her first slide ride with on of my friend's kids and seemed to love it.

And yes I finally had a chance to post a picture. Aren't you all impressed? :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

AWE! So cute!! I love the picture, and I will admit, I am impressed :) Glad to see you back in the blogging world.

andrea said...

Oh, the beginning of playland's.....the kids love them! But they never eat!

Just be warned though: germ pits. I'm certain that Ellie got Roseola from the Burger King playland in Page coming home from Aunt Marie's funeral.