CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

18 months...can you believe it?

I know that I can't. I have been looking at her in amazement thinking where did the time go?

But yesterday we went to her 18 month check up. She is doing very well, except she really wants nothing to do with laying on the exam table. The moment I set her down on it she starts crying...and my heart just breaks.

But she is now 33 inches tall (90 percentile) and 23.11 pds. (50 percentile). And I did clarify, and that means she is taller than average but she is average weight. I am pretty sure that means she is a typical Nicoll--tall and lanky. :)

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

what? 18 months already? WOW!! 23 pounds? Wow, edward is up to 26 almost 27, although I am sure he lost a pound with the flu this week. We should really get together. Are you busy May 30th????? please say we can get together :)

Jen said...

Yay for Nicoll genes :)

bradi said...

Awesome! Keep up the growing, Danica!

andrea said...

It does go so fast! Before you know it, she'll be 3. Glad everything is 100% healthy! No better way to be!