CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy Weekend

Danica and I went to Tammy's softball game this weekend. Danica ran and ran and ran. I do not actually know what happened at the game because most of my time was spent watching Danica.

But Danica also had a blast. She found this man hole cover just outside the field that made the greatest sound when she danced on it. And she danced and danced and danced. This I enjoyed because she danced in one place that I could watch from a seat. :)

Hopefully next time my niece Jess will be there too. She can run and run and run after Danica. :)

I promise pictures soon. I have some great ones to share on my phone but I am still figuring out the best way to get them off my phone and onto my computer. :)

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love when they have so much room to run around- but yes the problem is chasing them down. I don't like to run now as much as i used to :)