CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Steps on the Path to Greatness!!

Here are some more videos of Danica as she is learning to walk. I am guessing that my feelings are normal. I am excited to see her reach this exciting milestone. And I am wishing she was still the little baby that we could carry around in the carrier. It seemed like having her in that carrier was so much safer and we spent a lot less time chasing her. But overall I am just preparing myself because I know that she will be getting bigger and bigger everyday whether I am ready for it or not:

And just for viewing enjoyment--proof that she is still not overly impressed with Mommy and Daddy's desire to record her every move:

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

WOW! She is so so so so so cute!!! I can't believe she is already walking!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Wow- what a big girl already!! I think that learning to walk is one of the most exciting milestones (at least for the parents)- these little guys just seem so much bigger on two feet!!

jendoll said...

SO MUCH FUN!! I can't wait to see her toddling around!

j.